We are looking for Learning Design experts who can understand raw content on various business subjects, create course outlines, and design storyboards for eLearning courses.
Send resume to email@example.com
Candidates can look forward to configuring UiPath robot documents.
- Develops learning objectives and assessments, structure the course appropriately, and bring about creativity in e-learning.
- Ability to conceptualize and put into practice effective training strategies.
- Maintains a good working relationship with SMEs, graphic designers, reviewers, and other stakeholders to create effective instructor-led and Web-based instructional content.
- Reviews all e-Learning deliverables for content flow, accuracy, language, standards, etc.
- Creates timelines and cost estimates for client approval.
- Develop design and other documents related to course creation.
- Knowledge of rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Studio, Adobe Captivate, etc.
- Reviews content to ensure its instructional effectiveness.
- Reviews the course competencies are written to ensure that the course goal is met and the competencies are phrased correctly.
- Ensure and verify that the relevant instructional design principles are applied while designing the course.
- Review the examples and other guidance activities are relevant to the learner’s profile.
- Emphasize the reinforcement activities are developed in a way that enables the learner to reach the desired level of competency.
- The assessment exercises assess the learner’s skills comprehensively in terms of level and scope.
- The ID Reviewer should also provide adequate reasoning to help the ID (Instructional Designer) and
- Mentor/Tain the group of Instructional Designers in the team.
- Proactively communicate the progress to the reporting authority and highlight the project scope changes as needed.
- Evaluate strategy for design projects. Create and document standard ISD processes.
- Lead all phases of instruction development.
- Evaluate strategy for design projects.
- Create and document standard ISD processes.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Instructional Designer Profile.
- Professional, confident and enthusiastic team player with a flexible can-do attitude.
- Have an eye for detail & reviewing skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a time-sensitive environment. Flexible and adaptable to fluctuating workflow levels.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment.